The module covers three main topics relating to FX Options:
1. FX Options defined
2. Strategies and payoffs
3. Option premium and volatility
The target audience is anyone involved in FX and the financial markets.
Download the FX Options Course outline here
By the end of the module the participant will:
- Understand the definition of FX Options
- Understand how options can be used as a hedge
- Understand call and put payoffs
- Understand what determines the premium
- FX Options defined
- Option strategies and payoff charts
- Time value
- The formula
Alex has spent close to twenty years working in the financial markets. For the majority of that period he was at Natwest trading a variety of fixed income products within all sectors ranging from double A to emerging Asian sovereigns. He also traded derivative products including credit default swaps and covered bonds. He also has experience in asset and liability risk management gained at ANZ, which is where he also started his career as a trainer.
12 minutes 26 seconds
A basic understanding of financial markets would be useful.